A truly exclusive limited opportunity to secure 'top shelf' real estate within one of Clifton Springs' most highly sort after waterfront precincts. Commanding panoramic water views, an enviable land holding of approximately 720m2 within a stone's throw to the water's edge & an expansive quality home offering a myriad of living arrangements. Without a doubt this fine property 'nails the brief' for the buyer profile who wants to embrace the wonderful Bellarine Peninsula lifestyle; exceptional water views, the shoreline a short stroll away, enough room to accommodate the cars, boat & caravan, lovely established gardens & a significant residence to cater for family & friends.
- Upon entry the stairs will invite you to a warm & welcoming open plan living zone showcasing stunning timber flooring & a charming gas log fire. Expansive windows soak up an abundance of natural light & frame the deep blue vistas through the tree tops 'or' a classic Bellarine Peninsula sunset.
- A modernised kitchen is light & bright, great storage solutions, expansive benchtops & quality stainless steel appliances complete the picture.
- From the main living area dual glass sliding doors lead an expansive wrap around deck & provide a great vantage point to take in views of the of the You Yang's & the dazzling lights on the horizon.
- The main bathroom is generously sized & boasts a luxurious free standing bath which further endorses this fine property's quality.
- On inspection you will discover a clever & truly unique floor plan offering independent living upstairs v downstairs. The lower level possesses an independent entry, a spacious bedroom, powder room (with shower) & an oversized open plan living with kitchenette.
- I genuinely believe that this property's scope & versatility is it's distinct point of difference. Bedrooms & living areas of grand proportions & a flexible floor plan provides options a plenty; dual rental income potential, holiday let &/or personal use & so many more options only limited by ones imagination.
- A beautifully deep rear yard is one of the best & versatile in in today's property market; an impressive Camphor Laurel tree takes pride of place & provides lovely shade & privacy, additional shedding & secure boat/caravan accommodation via dual double gates (rear access). A further sheltered alfresco zone looks a great spot to host a BBQ and entertain guests.
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools