This delightful entry level property offers great scope for a savvy purchaser with a vision. A custom built 2 bedroom residence offers so much more than its profile would suggest; an adaptable floor plan and rear access present options a plenty.
* A custom build approximately 15 years young on a land holding of 593m2
* Lovely light and bright residence; high ceilings throughout and an antique feature fireplace further enhances the charm and character of this one of kind property
* Keeping in line with the custom build 'feel' is the bathroom complete with an oversized therapeutic spa
* Secure car accomodation is provided by a single remote controlled garage; it's depth provides room enough for a car and work shop 'or' even scope to adapt the floor plan STCA.
* Side vehicle access to a deep rear yard will be highly desirable for the buyer who is finding it difficult sourcing a property to build an accessible shed.
* A full span sheltered alfresco is complete with exposed aggregate concrete providing a lovely space to take in a morning coffee; distant rural views provide a relaxing outlook
* A good old fashioned backyard is complete with a number of productive veggie patches, fruit trees and a rustic looking garden shed
* Well positioned right in the heart of Clifton Springs; the water's edge literally just down the road and the highly regarded Clifton Springs Golf Club only a short walk away.
* A fantastic opportunity to secure a great addition to you investment portfolio, excellent downsize option or hard to beat first home.
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Open Fire Place
Close to Schools