Dilemma: Views of rolling green pastures 'or' dazzling panoramic water vistas?
Why compromise when there is a very special 'one of a kind' property that boasts the Peninsula's best of both: enter 14 Shoreline Drive, Curlewis.
• A striking architecturally influenced build which boasts undoubtedly some of the most impressive water views on the Bellarine Peninsula.
• A stunning streetscape and fully landscaped gardens will create an anticipation for a truly wonderful inspection.
• The master bedroom suite will turn heads; size and scale. A commanding raked high ceiling; full span floor to ceiling feature windows - perfectly framing expansive water views; an oversized walk in robe and a luxurious ensuite. All ensure this is one of the finest in today's property market.
• The central hub of this impressive residence is the open-plan kitchen/family/meals zone. A custom gas log fireplace creates a warm and welcoming 'home' feel. A stylish and sleek kitchen is eye catching and 'serves up' a lovely practical space…and believe it or not, you could play kick to kick in the walk in pantry (it is that big!).
• Without a moment of doubt the elevated and fully equipped alfresco provides this property the WOW factor – jaw dropping views that need to be seen to be believed! Rolling green pastures cascade right to the shoreline and extend to the dazzling lights on the horizon. A clever design ensures it captures lovely cool summer breezes yet also provides refreshing shelter and protection while you entertain your guests. A mains gas connection and hot and cold plumbing further endorses this wonderful zone's user friendly nature. Your guests can embrace front row seats to the Avalon Air Show, the NYE fireworks display and the Festival of Sails across to Corio Bay.
• An enviable land holding of no less than 600m2 (boasting a 19m frontage) delivers a rare find in the local property market.
• A double remote controlled garage and room enough to securely accommodate the boat and/or caravan.
• Top shelf and custom finishes throughout; exposed aggregate, custom cabinetry and all the modern comforts and luxuries one could wish for…and so much more to be discovered on inspection.
• State of the art security system and full perimeter fencing provide great peace of mind.
• A truly exclusive and limited opportunity to secure outstanding real estate on the booming Bellarine Peninsula.
Close to Transport
Close to Schools