• A stunning custom built residence of the highest calibre
• Breathtaking panoramic views showcase the impressive peaks of the You Yang's and the dazzling lights over to the horizon from dual 'spotted gum' decked zones
• Upon entry a sea of luxurious 'black butt' timber floors instantly create an anticipation of absolute top shelf finishes throughout
• A contemporary free flowing open floor plan boasts unrivalled size and scale; further enhanced by towering high ceilings
• The kitchen is without doubt one of the finest in today's property market; expansive dual crisp white bench tops, stainless steel appliances, feature pendant lighting, clever storage solutions and a walk in pantry all 'serve up' a sleek, stylish and practical space.
• A relaxed lounge setting is generously proportioned and a seamless connection to a sheltered alfresco zone confirms an obvious emphasis to provide inside/outside living excellence
• 4 generous bedrooms and a well-appointed study/5th bedroom further endorse this properties unique size and scale; all 4 bedrooms boast the unique quality of a walk in robe
• The master suite is luxurious, the ensuite is complete with his and her vanity, lighted 'make up' station and quality fittings throughout. A glass sliding door provides an abundance of natural light and access to an expansive deck showcasing panoramic water views.
• A further independent living area complete with wet bar facilities is perfectly orientated to capture what could be described as nothing short of A+ panoramic water views
• An exposed aggregate driveway, triple car remote garage with rear access via a roller door to an impressive 12m x 6m fully powered workshop.
• If you value a home possessing great liveability features then look no further; x20 panel solar power system, solar boosted hot water and clever engineering promotes cross ventilation.
• All the modern comforts one could expect from what is a top shelf executive residence; only upon inspection will you get a full appreciation of what this magnificent property offers!
• The Bellarine Peninsula provides a unique opportunity to embrace a wonderful lifestyle, a vibrant café and restaurant scene, highly regarded schooling options, award winning wine labels and beautiful beaches are just a few reasons to make the Bellarine home.
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools
Walk in Robe