Without a doubt this property offers purchasers one of the best entry level homes in the local market! Set within a lovely pocket of Curlewis flanked by child friendly parkland's and cleverly placed to take full advantage of all local conveniences. All the work is done and this property is ready to call home 'or' an exceptional addition to your property portfolio.
• A lovely street appeal creates a warm and welcoming environment; established gardens, a hardwood decked walkway and an exposed aggregate driveway are all inviting features.
• Courtesy of a lovely north easterly orientation the main living area is bathed in natural light; big window fixtures further enhance the 'light and bright feel'. Dual glass sliding doors create a seamless inside/outside living zone – the expansive deck creates a lovely area to entertain 'or' take in a relaxed coffee in the morning.
• The kitchen serves up a practical design; expansive bench space, excellent storage solutions and modern appliances provide further conveniences.
• 3 bedrooms; the master suite is complete with ensuite and a generous walk in robe. A trio of full span windows continue the theme of 'light and bright' and a ceiling fan for comfort.
• A family friendly backyard has established trees and creates a private setting; a custom built work shop provides further storage solutions.
• An attractive feature of this property is a rear roller door which further endorses this properties user friendly nature – off street boat, van and/or trailer accommodation.
• All the modern comforts ensure this property ticks all boxes and will be highly sought after in the market place.
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools
Roller Door Access
Lock up garage
Walk in Robe