Set within a boutique cul-de-sac, surrounded by homes of the highest calibre is this impressive executive style residence. If you desire a property that is a genuine 'move in and enjoy from day 1' prospect then look no further.
• An impressive curb appeal will create an anticipation for an equally impressive inspection.
• Upon entry you will instantly be impressed by generous proportions, lovely contemporary finishes and strong evidence of a quality build.
• Light and bright is a consistent theme throughout, soft neutral tones, 2400mm ceiling height and gloss porcelain tiles further enhance the free flowing open plan design.
• 4 bedrooms; a luxurious master suite is complete with ensuite and walk in robe. A trio of floor to ceiling windows promote an abundance of natural light and perfectly frame landscaped gardens.
• Generous independent living areas are a great feature of this property; the main living area possesses lovely use of windows and a glass sliding door to create a seamless inside/outside connection. An additional living area provides further flexibility to what is already a very adaptable floor plan.
• A well appointed kitchen 'dishes up' a great practical space; expansive bench tops, excellent storage solutions and stainless steel appliances.
• A double remote garage and pedestrian side access provides further conveniences.
• All modern comforts; ducted gas heating, ducted cooling, security system, automated watering system and many more impressive features to be discovered on inspection.
• A second to none location allows you to embrace a wonderful 'sea change' lifestyle – a low maintenance brief ensures you have all the time to take advantage of the established parklands, walking tracks and time to explore the neighbouring coastline.
Lock up garage
Walk in Robe