A peaceful court location, a picturesque land holding of approximately 668m2 and beautiful established gardens provide a truly tranquil setting for this quality built 'home' which has undergone a renovation of the highest calibre. Only on inspection will you get a true appreciation of the clever design features, a healthy respect for yester year and uncompromising 'top shelf' finishes throughout.
• This delightful home sits effortlessly in its green leafy environment; the lovely earthy tones of the brick work further enhance this lovely feature.
• Upon entry it will become evident this beautifully appointed residence shares the truly special quality of creating a seamless inside/outside connection. A clever orientation and wonderful use of windows ensures a light and bright experience and a consistent link to the established garden settings.
• 4 generous bedrooms; the master is complete with ensuite, walk in robe and a ceiling fan. 3 additional bedrooms create a guest wing and are serviced by a family bathroom.
• A standout feature of this fine property is dual living areas of grand proportions.
• An eye catching kitchen has been born from a comprehensive 'spare no expense' renovation; it 'serves up' stylish contemporary finishes yet still 'nails' the brief for functionality. Expansive 50mm stone bench tops, custom cabinetry (soft close drawers and press touch cupboards), wine cooler, 900mm Smeg gas cook top and stainless steel appliances provide just a hint of what can be expected. A casual family lounge extends out to a paved alfresco zone via a glass sliding door; the canopy of an established wisteria tree provides lovely shade in the summer and is simply stunning when in full bloom.
• A formal lounge/dining possesses a warm and welcoming feel; a Jetmaster wood fireplace takes pride of place along with a stainless steel ceiling fan. A corner set window once again frames the lovely garden setting.
• A double remote car garage and additional off street vehicle accommodation further endorses the property's user friendly nature.
• An impressive 5kw solar power system is a substantial capital improvement and ensures this property ticks all the boxes.
• A must for an inspection if you desire a 'home' in every sense of the word!
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Open Fire Place
Close to Schools
Lock up garage
Walk in Robe
Stone bench tops