Once every so often you are lucky enough to be introduced to a property that simply 'grabs you'; charming, unique, character filled and boasting an unrivalled tranquility which simply says 'home'!
• Set within a classic green leafy pocket of Clifton Springs this 'one of a kind' 3 bedroom property resides effortlessly in its peaceful surrounds
• Upon entry you will be instantly impressed by towering cathedral ceilings (complete with dual feature ceiling windows) and a sea of Tasmanian Oak polished floor boards.
• A light filled living area is a truly charming zone; a Coonara sitting on a bed of slate tiles further endorses a warm welcoming 'feel' and a split system provides heating and cooling conveniences at the flick of a switch.
• The kitchen oozes character; timber cabinetry and expansive benchtops, feature tiled splash back and new stainless steel appliances blend modern convenience with the romance of yesteryear.
• Stunning bi-fold doors provide a seamless connection to a private and sheltered alfresco, recycled timber panelled ceiling, exposed aggregrate concrete keep to the rustic setting
• 3 generously proportioned bedrooms; master is bathed in natural light and boasts a feature recycled timber wall. All the bedrooms have built in robes and ceiling fans
• A modernised bathroom ensures this property is a genuine 'turn key' and enjoy from day 1 prospect
• Side rear access provides room enough for the cars, boat, jet ski and there is even a designated space for the caravan… this property is a genuine 'lifestyle' home
• An additional garage/shed is fully powered with concrete floor and a remote controlled roller door.
• Landscaped front gardens with an emphasis on low maintenance are complemented by a generous rear yard, a mature Gleditsia tree provides wonderful summer shade with its gorgeous lime green canopy. A wonderful feature of this home is the pedestrian gate access to the wide open spaces of the neighbouring parklands.
• I can say without a moment of doubt that this property will be in high demand and swift action will be required to call 41 Panpandi Drive, Clifton Springs home!!
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools
Lock up garage