Boasting an enviable location right in the heart of Drysdale; walking distance to a vibrant restaurant and cafe scene, a fully equipped medical services hub, a thriving retail sector and the tranquillity of beautiful neighbouring parklands showcases a top shelf 'lifestyle' property prospect.
• A gorgeous street appeal creates an anticipation of what is a custom build of the highest calibre
• A wonderful feature of this property is the generous primary living zone; an abundance of natural light courtesy of a lovely northerly aspect and expansive windows. A glass sliding door creates a seamless connection to a sheltered and private courtyard; an ideal space for an early coffee or an evening glass of wine from one of your favourite local wineries
• The kitchen is beautifully appointed and serves up a great practical zone; expansive benchtops, great storage solutions and modern appliances
• 2 oversized bedrooms; master complete with ensuite and dual built in robes
• All the modern comforts including ducted heating, split system cooling, spa bath, ducted vacuum system and many more fine features to be discovered upon inspection
• A single garage with remote controlled roller door, internal access, pedestrian rear access and additional off street car accommodation further endorse the user friendly nature of this property.
• Landscaped gardens are eye catching but boast a low maintenance brief
• A wonderful home for today or an exceptional addition to your property portfolio
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools
Lock up garage