This beautifully appointed residence is sure to delight a buyer seeking a wonderful light filled 'home' within a charming coastal cul de sac. The contemporary build with an architectural flair sits peacefully within its green leafy surrounds and creates a truly tranquil setting - the ultimate 'sea change' property prospect.
• 3 generous bedrooms; the master is complete with walk in robe and is adjacent to a modern bathroom. The 2 additional bedrooms have built in robes.
• The primary living zone is a fine example of open plan living and consists of a kitchen/family/meals area.
• The kitchen 'serves up' a very user friendly design; expansive benchtops, excellent storage solutions and modern appliances.
• A relaxed lounge/living is light filled and the wonderful use of windows frame the stunning mature garden setting. A glass sliding door creates a seamless connection to an expansive decked alfresco; a trio of vines provide an eye-catching green leafy canopy and shade in the Summer.
• The prime land holding of 319m2 approx is further enhanced by landscaped gardens. The easterly boundary is flanked by various high yielding fruit trees and the flowering native trees promote an abundance of bird life.
• All the modern comforts ensure this property will be very highly sought after in the marketplace.
• The Bellarine Peninsula provides a wonderful lifestyle. Award winning wineries, a vibrant cafe and restaurant scene, passenger ferry service to Melbourne, beautiful parklands, a highly regarded fishing destination and lovely sheltered beaches further endorse the enviable lifestyle opportunities available.
Close to Schools
Close to Shops
Close to Transport
Lock up garage
Roller Door Access
Walk in Robe