Positioned within a tranquil green leafy setting this charming residence complete with all the modern comforts delivers a truly idyllic 'four seasons' lifestyle home.
-The spring bloom; a dazzling colour pallet of flowering natives and blossoms
-Balmy summer nights capturing cool summer breezes
-The ever changing landscape of a classic autumn
-Rolling green pastures of the neighbouring parklands over the winter months
• Charming 3 bedroom residence boasts a warm and welcoming feel; flanked by the Bullimah Reserve on both the rear and side boundaries creates a peaceful haven.
• The open plan living area boasts a wonderful northerly aspect and is light filled
• A modernised galley style kitchen features stainless steel appliances, custom cabinetry and expansive benchtops
• A glass sliding door from the primary living zone creates a seamless connection to a beautifully appointed enclosed alfresco – lovely space to take in an early coffee or an evening glass of wine from one of the Bellarine's award wining wineries.
• Courtesy of the prime landing of approximately 588m2 this property boasts lovely established gardens and an enviable openness.
• A generous (7.8m x 3.7m approx) remote controlled roller door carport is complemented by an equally generous (6.2m x 3.7m approx) shed; providing room enough for the car, boat and even the jet ski.
• All the modern comforts and lifestyle features one could wish for the ultimate 'sea change' property prospect.
• The A+ location of this property cannot be understated; close proximity to the water's edge, neighbouring parklands, the Clifton Springs Golf Course only a short stroll away and the highly regarded Clifton Springs Boat Ramp is literally just down the road. The Bellarine Peninsula offers a wonderful 'seaside lifestyle; a vibrant cafe and restaurant scene, award winning wineries and so much more!
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools
Lock up garage