This beautifully appointed residence is sure to delight prospective buyers with an uncompromising buying brief. A custom build of the highest calibre is complemented by an enviable location; the wonderful village lifestyle of the Drysdale township is literally a stones throw from your doorstep. Light filled living zones, impressive high ceilings and myriad of custom features provide just a hint to what is sure to be a memorable inspection.
• 2 bedrooms of grand proportions; both complete with built-in robes and wonderful outlook to delightful garden settings
• The primary living zone consists of an open plan kitchen/dining/lounge. Expansive windows and a northerly aspect promote an abundance of natural light. A glass sliding door creates as seamless connection to a sheltered courtyard; a tranquil spot to take in a morning coffee 'or' an evening glass of one of your favourite local award winning wineries.
• The kitchen serves up a great user friendly space; expansive benchtops, updated Westinghouse and Bosch appliances and excellent storage solutions.
• A modernised bathroom is spacious; complete with bath, shower and a skylight yet again ensures a light and bright experience.
• All the modern comforts; ducted heating, split system cooling, ceiling fans and many more fine features to be discovered on further inspection
• The garage has remote controlled access and rear pedestrian access; the gable roof creates further storage solutions.
• The Bellarine Peninsula is a thriving market place; award winning wineries, a vibrant café and restaurant scene, fully equipped medical services, beautiful parklands and the tranquillity of the 'sea change' are all at 'arms reach' if you are lucky enough to secure the charming 2/15 Carolanne Drive, Drysdale
Close to Schools
Close to Shops
Close to Transport
Lock up garage
Roller Door Access