The ultimate seachange and lifestyle residence. A quality contemporary build offering unrivalled size and scale, a prime land holding of approximately 645m2 flanked by mature native plantations create an idyllic neighbourless 'feel'. The enviable feature of side-rear access enables room enough for the caravan, boat and even the jet ski. The A+ location within a tightly held pocket of Clifton Springs offers a short walk to Drysdale township, the picturesque Clifton Springs Golf Course and water's edge… all providing just a hint as to why 31 Sea Haven Drive, Clifton Springs is simply in a league of its own!!!
• Three bedrooms of grand proportions; the master suite is luxurious, complete with ensuite (his and her vanity) and a walk in robe. Bedrooms 2 & 3 are both genuine doubles and form a guest wing; serviced by full contemporary bathroom and built in robes.
• An impressive feature of this 'home' is generous living zones; 3 independent living areas presents options a plenty and a very adaptable floor plan.
• The primary living area is a beautifully appointed open plan kitchen/family/meals. A glorious northerly orientation and expansive windows promote an abundance of natural light. A glass sliding door creates a seamless connection to a tranquil alfresco – wonderful spot to take in a morning coffee.
• The 2nd living area delivers a cosy lounge; a gas log fire creates a warm welcome 'home' feel.
• The 3rd living zone yet again offers impressive size and scale; currently a music room but lends itself to being utilised as a rumpus or even a home office – it too showcases a lovely green and leafy outlook.
• The kitchen serves up a clever user friendly design; expansive benchtops, modernised stainless steel appliances and excellent storage solutions.
• A double remote controlled garage, off street parking and side rear access is secured by dual timber gates.
• A home of this calibre simply has too many inclusions to list; all the modern comforts, quality fixtures throughout and many more fine features to be discovered on further inspection.
Close to Schools
Close to Shops
Close to Transport
Lock up garage
Walk in Robe