Sitting proudly from one of Clifton Springs' most elevated sites is this charming 'home' boasting breathtaking water views that simply have to be seen to be believed; from the light filled living area - sweeping vistas of the Geelong Water Front, the kitchen presents a prominent view of the granite peaks of the You Yangs BUT it will be the panoramic views from the tranquil rear gardens that will get your heart racing and dreaming 'big'!
* is warm and welcoming; high ceilings and wonderful use of windows promote an abundance of natural light.
• The kitchen 'serves up' a great practical space; expansive dual benchtops, excellent storage solutions and walk in pantry.
• The primary living zone offers grand proportions; freshly painted and eye catching new spotted gum floating flooring
• Dual balconies (and a sunroom) provide a lovely space to enjoy an early
morning coffee or a late wine as you gaze across the vast deep blue vistas
• This property presents an exciting 'sea change prospect' to house the boat or
camper trailer; an oversized lock up garage has the added feature of a fully
powered workshop. Mezzanine roof storage and ample under house storage provide further conveniences.
• The family/pet friendly rear yard is simply stunning; a northerly aspect presents a wonderful place to entertain and prime growing conditions to evolve the lovely garden setting.
• A second to none location; the bus passes right on by your front door,
Malcolm Reserve literally just down the road and the water's edge is only a short stroll away. The exclusive small acreage Cameron Court neighbourhood is literally just over your back fence and provides a lovely rural aspect of the rolling green hills of the Bellarine Peninsula.
• A wonderful home for today and an excellent investment in your future! Act
today as this real estate will no doubt be 'hot property' – this property has
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools
Lock up garage