This delightful 3 bedroom residence is a fine example of a home that boasts light filled living; dual bay windows in the primary living area provide an abundance of natural light to create a welcoming feel.
This honest home provides a wonderful foundation for a terrific lifestyle property; clever placement of the residence on the 607m2 allotment offers the enviable feature of dual rear access – room enough for the cars, boat and even the jet ski. Neighbouring parklands, proximity to the water's edge and the rolling green fairways of the Clifton Springs Golf Course are only a short stroll away!
• Three bedrooms; master complete with ensuite, built in robe and dressing room. The 2 additional bedrooms have built in robes
• Beautiful appointed L-shaped lounge/dining zone exhibits wonderful use of windows highlighted by 2 sash style bay windows
• The kitchen serves up a practical space; excellent storage solutions and 900mm gas cooktop
• A sheltered and paved alfresco zone soaks up lovely natural light with its easterly orientation; a lovely space to take in a coffee in the morning
• A double carport with rear access via secure dual timber gates; additional rear side access is available from the east boundary
• The good old-fashioned backyard is a blank canvas and presents options a plenty only limited by one's imagination; a garden shed offers great storage
• All the modern comforts, ducted heating, split system cooling, ceiling fans and several other features to be discovered on further inspection
The vendor is agreeable to replace the westerly boundary fence prior to settlement; giving this property as new perimeter fencing (north, east and west boundaries)
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools