This bespoke residence boasts a one of a kind sophistication that will excite a prospective purchaser with the highest of expectations! A visual delight; towering raked timber ceilings, feature pine-lined Clerestory windows promote an abundance of natural light, the free flowing floor plan creates a seamless connection to beautifully appointed hardwood decked alfresco (the perfect vantage point to admire the Heather Vincent designed garden setting), an enviable northerly aspect, this meticulously maintained build endorses this home has been very much loved and presents a genuine 'turn key' prospect – all the hard work has been done! Set within the highly desirable Golf Course precinct and a short walk to the water's edge creates the ultimate 'sea change'!
• 3 beautifully appointed bedrooms; master is complete with walk in robe and ensuite. The 2 additional bedrooms are generously proportioned and feature walk in robes.
• The primary living zone consists of a light and bright kitchen/family/meals zone; wonderful use of windows give you a sense of bringing the picturesque surrounds 'inside'. The kitchen is complete with expansive bench tops, excellent storage and quality fixtures & fittings.
• The 2nd independent living area is simply stunning and delivers a feeling of grandeur; showcasing a towering timber lined raked ceiling profile, exceptional size and scale, custom window furnishings, crisp neutral finishes compliment the warmth and character of the timber architraves/windows.
• Without a doubt this home will appeal to the 'entertainer'; the expansive wrap around hardwood deck is accessible via dual Stegbar patio doors. An appealing spot to take in an early coffee or an evening glass of wine from one of the award-winning local wineries
• All the modern comforts; ducted heating, x3 split system cooling units, ceiling fans all compliment a home boasting exceptional liveability features
• The A+ location can simply not be understated; set right in the heart of the Golf Course precinct, the water's edge only a short stroll away, a fully equipped retail centre, public transport, tranquil parklands and walking tracks provide just a hint to the enviable lifestyle features on offer.
• The Bellarine Peninsula has quickly established itself as one of the most highly sought 'sea change' destinations. Award winning wine labels, a vibrant restaurant and café scene, highly regarded fishing prospects and passenger ferry service to Docklands.
Close to Schools
Close to Shops
Close to Transport
Walk in Robe