This home is set within undoubtedly one of Clifton Springs' most exclusive cul de sacs, boasting exceptional panoramic bay vistas and a build of absolute excellence. It offers a truly executive lifestyle on the Bellarine Peninsula which ensures this property possesses an x-factor rarely seen in the local real estate market.
- Breathtaking panoramic water views of Corio Bay, the dazzling lights of Geelong and the impressive peaks of the You Yang Ranges.
- An exceptional build of no compromise that offers a beautiful free flowing floor plan boasting 4 bedrooms and 3 independent living areas.
- The kitchen serves up a sleek stylish design that complements a user friendly space for the 'chef' of the house; expansive dual stone bench tops, 900mm electric induction cooking, an oven complete with a built in rotisserie, excellent storage solutions and a walk-in-pantry.
- Four generous bedrooms: the master offers: glorious water views, a well appointed ensuite with his and her vanity, a luxury shower feature and a walk in robe that has to be seen to be believed.
- A parents retreat adjacent to the master offers a lovely relaxed living zone; glass sliding doors provide a seamless connection to a well-appointed resort-style balcony which captures some of most impressive water views in 3222.
- Landscaped gardens with an emphasis on low maintenance and water conservation ensure a striking aesthetic appeal without any of the on-going hard work.
- All the modern comforts, including ducted heating, split-system cooling and countless other features to be discovered upon inspection.
A wonderfully impressive home for today and an equally impressive investment for the future.