This property presents the perfect opportunity for the buyer looking to downsize, invest or if you're just wanting that weekend getaway. There is no need to wait to build on untitled land when all the hard work has already been done.
Established low maintenance gardens with an abundance of fruit trees and native plants, provide the perfect setting for entertaining or just a private escape.
Located within walking distance to the Edwards Point Wildlife Reserve, Yacht club and Lower Bluff beach this home is sure to impress.
This quality home features:
- Front master bedroom with WIR and ensuite with shower
- 2 additional bedrooms share second bathroom with shower, bath and vanity
- Naturally lit generous open plan living, dining and kitchen area keeps all the action in one place
- Interiors feature stunning tiled floors and natural colours
- Kitchen featuring SS appliances and gas cook top oven
- Double lock up car garage
- Rear side access
The Bellarine Peninsula is thriving with activity, the Port Phillip Ferry now running daily to Melbourne Docklands. Check out the Bellarine 'taste trail' with farm gate producers, wineries, beer and cider and award-winning cafes and restaurants.
Situated on approximately 505m2 and ready to move in, this property is sure to generate strong interest.
Call now to book your inspection!