An attractive facade creates an anticipation for what is not only an eye catching residence but a property that delivers a wonderful warm welcoming 'home' feel. A fine example of a beautiful light and bright property which boasts an enviable orientation and spectacular water views.
• A truly exclusive opportunity to secure a stunning residence which has been loved and adored by the same ownership since it was originally built
• The primary living zone is bathed in natural light; a northerly orientation further promotes a light and bright 'feel'. A glass sliding door creates a seamless inside/outside living dynamic and showcases spectacular water views
• A custom kitchen design serves up a wonderful practical zone; expansive benchtops, excellent storage solutions and stainless steel appliances. A defined dining space is flanked by a beautiful bay window
• A 2nd independent living area provides further flexibility to what is already a very adaptable floor plan
• 3 spacious bedrooms; master is complete with ensuite and walk in robe. The 3rd bedroom boasts impressive built in custom cabinetry.
• A double remote car garage features dual roller doors and rear yard access for the boat, trailer and/or the jet ski – a genuine lifestyle property
• Storybook style gardens are simply enchanting and create a tranquil setting
• Without a doubt this home was built with no compromise; all the modern comforts and many more fine features to be discovered on inspection
• Homes of this calibre, set within a peaceful court location boasting panoramic bay views are as rare as hen's teeth and I would encourage swift action if you wish to make this property 'home'.
Close to Schools
Close to Shops
Close to Transport
Lock up garage
Walk in Robe